Wiring Harness Part 2

I haven't made much progress this fall on my wiring -with real life projects getting in the way :-) - but, I figured it was time to update the blog on what  has been done! I did mange to get the power block wires in place for the front and rear lights.


Other 6-Packers who have done this AAW conversion said to start at the rear of the car, so I followed their advice. The trunk makes a great place to keep your tools / connectors while doing the rear lights !
 



The right hand set of lights are all wired / installed, however, I'm waiting for the backup light lens for the left side and can't complete that side of the car until it arrives.



Getting the license plate lamps in place was a bit of a challenge... with little "J" clips that wanted to fall into the body and disappear forever! I finally figured out that a bit of silicone adhesive would keep them in place while I positioned the lamps.



Trying to keep the wires nice and tidy . This is the front, right hand turn signal.



Front turn signal / running lights wired and installed.


I thought I'd re-use the front side marker lights, but once they were installed, they stuck out like a sore thumb, so a call to TRF produced these nice replacements.



Guess I'd better "pick up the pace" if I'm going to get to the point where the engine can be started this spring!

No comments: