2018 Driving Season Wrap Up

Greeting from N.W. Ohio !
As I look out my window, I see this "white" stuff on the ground...yep, it's called snow, and that is a sure sign that my TR6 driving season is finished.
Miss Tillie is snug in her garage with all the normal winter storage tasks performed.

I thought I'd share a few photos from our last ride of the season during the "peak" weekend in our area for the fall foliage color.  The small village of Grand Rapids, Ohio, is just about a 45 minute ride from our home, so it is a favorite spot to visit... located along the banks of the historic Maumee river, it has lots of small shops for finding unique gifts and good food restaurants.

Happy dog and I checking out the Grand Rapids scene


Miss Tillie, Wife Rhoda ,and Happy dog along the Maumee River


One more view of the foliage 


I almost forgot about a very nice car show we attended in August...Miss Tillie was awarded a "Top Ten" plaque,(out of 100 cars). However, I think Rhoda and Happy schmoozing the lady judges had a lot to do with the award !  :-) 





And finally, Rhoda and I both turned 70 years old (already?) in 2018, and since the lease was up on the Jeep, we decided to celebrate by leasing a bright red 2018 Dodge Charger ! 

This bad boy turns up 300 HP from a 3.6 liter 6 cylinder engine and has All Wheel Drive...what's not to like !!


Rhoda and myself want to wish everyone a Blessed Holiday Season and Best
Wishes for 2019!

No comments: